Nathan & Nathan
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative, responsible for interacting with customers over call to provide the basic or necessary information in response to routine inquiries about products and services. Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems. Must be able to manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Receiving and placing calls (Inbound/Outbound) to address customer needs, complaints, or other issues related to the service.
- Responding to all tickets received through chats, calls, emails, in person, social media etc based on the SLA set.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, providing possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies and suggest improvement to team leaders.
- Act as a point of contact between field staff and customer to assist customers in emergency situations
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Escalating queries and concerns via immediate report to the supervisor/manager including any critical system/app failures.
- Prioritize and organizes task properly with handling of distractions in a professional manner.
- Must be Keen to learn new market technology and a general know how of mobility industry
- Proactive outreach and ability to promote B2B product offerings
- Providing feedback to the team leader to help outline customer journey, user flows, features, bugs, etc)
- Coordination with operations team including Operations Executive, driver’s, team lead etc for better service on time to the Customers
- Co-ordinating with operations and finance and other relevant departments to find appropriate solutions to customer queries.
- Assist customers on any channel assigned by the team leader or supervisor.
- Diploma or University Degree in Business, Communications, and Marketing discipline
- Experience in the mobility/Transportation industry/ e-commerce, healthcare, F&B
- 2 years of Call center or customer service experience is a MUST
- Arabic would be a huge plus
- Tech Savvy (Basic system and software knowhow, Helpdesk ticketing system, reporting system, CRM system)
- Solid Sales, negotiation Skills
- Innovative mindset and high EQ
- Grit and a can-do attitude
- Analytical and Critical Thinking ability
- Must have attention to detail and proactive approach to support.
- Should be able to work in Morning, Evening & Night on rotational basis
- Should be able to work in a cross-functional environment and connect the dots.
To apply for this job please visit grabjobs.co.