Skills and Experience:
To enable you to be successful in this role, you will bring:
– Previous experience in a busy contact centre or retail environment
– Administrative experience
– Excellent problem solving skills, looking at all possible solutions
– Enjoys going the extra mile for all customers
– Ability to multitask and cope well under pressure
– To be driven and motivated to achieve – you will be the kind of person who is goal focused and has direction
– Strong organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks, effective time management, demonstrate initiative, a high level of accuracy
About the Company:
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud supporter of Cure Kids. Briscoe Group have 88 stores throughout New Zealand trading under the Briscoes Homeware, Living & Giving, and Rebel Sport. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become excellent retailers.
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our team. For the right person we offer competitive remuneration, flexibility, team member product discounts and plenty of opportunities for career development.