WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
- Deliver technical and industry thought leadership to our customer’s business and technical decision makers
- Demonstrate a thorough grasp of our customer’s business and technical issues in order to architect compelling digital solution that use Tealium within the wider architecture and assist in its realization
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Tealium platform and the product roadmap
- Partner with the other roles within Tealium’s customer success team to present meaningful services offerings, training, technical workshops, and road-mapping as well as supporting to broaden the internal knowledge base and product understanding
- Work with the Tealium Marketing team to help further the Tealium brand and awareness through marketing activity such as speaking engagements or white papers contributions
- Prepare and deliver presentations, product demonstrations and concise architectural/solution documentation
- 6+ years of enterprise consulting experience in the areas of digital transformation and large enterprise data and integration projects
- Architect level enterprise experience designing customer solutions
- Understanding of and experience designing solutions in best-of-breed (heterogeneous) environments
- Experience with data and system integration
- Experience with digital marketing technologies and strategies
- Proven ability to map business requirements into specific use cases and the related product capability
- Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business and technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish trusted advisor relationships
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field