Tiffany & Co.
1- CVM Specialist – Middle East & Africa
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Reporting to the Retail and Trade Director for Middle East & Africa, you will be responsible for:
- Partner with Global CVM and Market leaders to leverage Global CVM campaign direction to support local Market initiatives and to drive traffic to stores.
- Ensure the merchandise selected for each creative campaign fixture is the best and boldest while being properly installed, styled and lit to create an impactful presentation.
- Ensure styling guidelines and the merchandising strategy is upheld in all stores, including partnering with Retail teams to identify any visual merchandising (VM) collateral needs.
- Partner with Global CVM and Market leaders to leverage CVM retail activation and in-store environment programs to support local Market initiatives and to drive traffic to the store.
- Manage CVM components of new store openings and renovations within the Market. Partner with Global and Market stakeholders on the ordering, logistics and installing of all CVM collateral and creatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years’ experience in merchandising, visual display, styling, or related areas – preferably luxury retail.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and an ability to lead the market stores
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Able to successfully navigate complex relationships.