DAMAC Careers is Hiring the following Staff- DAMAC Properties Jobs | Analyst- MIS Jobs in UAE
DAMAC Properties is an Emirati property development company, based in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates. In January 2015, DAMAC Properties was publicly listed on the Dubai Financial Market.
MIS Analysts help design, develop, and improve new or existing MIS systems to help analyze, collect and process data/information in order to generate reports about the current status and perspectives of a company and its respective business environment.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentation of findings, analysis and recommendation.
- Support the month end and annual book closing process
- Creates and strictly follow the process of monthly journal entries and maintains and updates prepaid/deferred schedules.
- Evaluate data, prepare forecasts, analyse trends and present results pertaining to sales, operations, information systems and general business conditions.
- Develop reports or presentation to senior management regarding the annual budget, cost analysis and periodic (monthly, quarterly or annually) actual financial to forecast analysis.
- CA Inter / Finance Graduate
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Financial planning & Analysis
- Must have strong MS Excel skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Team worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Financial modelling expertise is a plus.
- Budget Preparation, Analysis & Reporting
- Cost Performance analysis and Cost Control Support
- Month End Book Closing Process
- Cash flow and Profitability forecast