We’re well placed to solve complex and meaningful challenges at scale, with deep tech expertise, strong regulatory relationships, a local presence, and increasingly specialised global teams which are structured to operate as autonomous start-ups. Our team of over 400 engineers and developers are empowered to develop cutting-edge technology every day.
- Act as the first point of contact to provide concrete data-driven insights to answer business questions for your squad
- Create compelling presentations and dashboards which tell a story by leveraging our data, engineering best practices and various reporting tools at Careem
- Always push the envelope through continuous improvement of insights we generate, presentations we make and our reporting solutions
- Act as an inspiring role model and mentor for the junior DA in your allocated squad. Give insightful and actionable feedback for their improvement / career development
- Develop trust based relationships with your stakeholders. Co-create the product and commercial roadmaps for your squad by working very closely within your squad
- Gain subject matter expertise and help define appropriate key metrics for the business unit and discover untapped areas for growing the business for your assigned squad
- Experimentation launch / analysis – you will design A / B tests, F-Tests etc. and analyse the data once it is available. You will need to identify the right test to use, right sample sizes which will be needed for a conclusive answer
- Develop deep understanding and familiarity of our data tech stack – DWH tables, data structures etc. You will also work very closely with DWH + Data Engineering team to partner on projects relating to ETL pipelines, data accuracy and building trust in our data
- You will need to leverage knowledge of advanced statistics and machine learning to solve business problems relating to CLTV improvement, customer / captain segmentation, reducing customer / partner churn etc.
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience working in an analytical role
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience with business intelligence and visualization tools creating management dashboards
- Strong experience in leading cross-functional teams and projects from a technical and data analysis perspective
- Expert at writing SQL queries against large amounts of data, strong analytical skills and a passion to work on problems that involve large datasets
- Self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Must be process orientated and a logical thinker with good attention to detail
- Working knowledge with reporting tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy or Looker
- Working knowledge in Python, R, Spark, Hive
- Experience ETL (Extract Transform Load) is a plus
- Experience working with dimensional data, data lakes is a plus
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.