1- Data Analyst (Revenue Management)
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Ensure quality assurance of input and output data from Revenue Management Systems, maintain reference data of various systems, perform business system configuration tasks periodically and monitor the health state of the system using control check reports.
- Perform business user acceptance testing on new versions of Revenue Integrity, Sabre Sonic Inventory, PROS OD and Groups Sales Optimizer and other systems of Solutions and Innovations.
- Maintain reference data and define configurations of critical systems of RM Solutions and Innovations for effective system administration.
- Document and maintain standard operating procedures across all RM Solutions and Innovation tools.
- Manage the system configurations work related to new destinations, new frequencies, changes in time of the day and new code shares and expansion of existing codeshares.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics or Business Administration.
- 2-3 years of experience in Revenue Management Systems or Business Intelligence or equivalent work experience.
- Experience within the aviation industry in the areas of Revenue Management, Reservations and Sales would be preferred.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills with solid experience in business analysis and system analysis and testing.