Data Entry Operator Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Delma Group
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems. Data Entry Operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
- Performs mid-volume data entry (average: 4,001 to 8,000 keystrokes per hour).
- Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete).
- Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
- Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
- Formats and produce documents.
- Works with numbers (i.e., add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Detects and correct errors.
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer.
- Can use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.).
- Background in data entry (especially in CPG companies)
- Preferably knowledge with manufacturing or R&D formulations
- Has the ability to follow instructions.
- MS Excel experience (intermediate level)