1- Data Scientist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- The job holder will provide consultative approach, including advisory recommendations to support proposed analytics solutions & possess technical aptitude to solve complex big data business problems
- Apply data analysis & statistical techniques to large data-sets related to member behaviour in conjunction with transactional and other interaction data to analyze and interpret actionable insights to drive business results
- Review customer data for trends, patterns and causal analysis to assist brands and divisions in understanding customer behaviour cross brand and category.
- Conduct detailed promo effectiveness analysis to suggest the right promotion/offer by brand
- Perform profiling, exploratory and deep dive analysis on brand’s customer and transaction data to determine quality and usefulness of available information.
- Highly proficient and experienced in scripting languages and have rapid prototyping skills, that is, fluency in SQL, Python, R, etc. among others.
- Experience on the Azure platform is desirable. Experience using visualisation tools is preferred including PowerBI and Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives.