1- DC Site Operations Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring.
- Live our culture, embody our values, and practice our leadership principles.
- Define team objectives and outcomes, enable success across boundaries, and help the team adapt and learn.
- Attract and retain great people, know everyone’s capabilities and aspirations, and invest in the growth of others.
- High School Diploma or equivalent AND 2+ years’ experience of mission-critical service management (e.g., providing IT services, manufacturing, warehouse, retail, military, or managing physical operations in an IT and/or critical environment infrastructure)
- 5+ years’ experience in Critical Environment infrastructures (e.g., UPS, Generator, AHU) AND 5+ years’ experience working in physical IT infrastructures (e.g., Servers, SANs, Networking, Capacity, DC Rack/Enclosures, structured cabling) AND Experience managing budget $500k+.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Telecommunications, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in leading a diverse, technical team.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.