Arab Monetary Fund
Dealer- Fixed Income Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Arab Monetary Fund
The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) is an Arab regional organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Its main objective is laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries. AMF is seeking to recruit a “Dealer – Fixed Income” in the Investment Department.
- Study varying market trends, analyze current market conditions, and research fixed income opportunities.
- Monitor the AMF’s bonds portfolios through daily reviewing valuation, performance, interest rates, maturity, characteristics, and risk parameters relative to benchmarks in order identify any potential discrepancies.
- Analyze fixed-income securities and make recommendations on possible investment opportunities.
- Execute security trades based on research relating to fixed income investments.
- Select and execute suitable bond investments in accordance with the relevant investment objectives of each portfolio.
- Continuously monitor the risk indicators of bonds holdings, report exceptions and ensure the system is updated.
- Professional use of Bloomberg and Reuters.
- Investment research and studies skills.
- Security analysis and modeling skills.
- Credit analysis skills.
- Data gathering & analysis skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Follow and comply with work related policies, procedures, and processes.
- Report writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and plan for own work schedule.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with team.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.