1- Dealer Principal – Toyota & Lexus
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
holder will be responsible for the overall performance and profitability of the dealership, maximizing revenue generation and driving a kaizen mindset to improve processes and problem-solving mentality.
- To be a central accountable lead for providing a seamless and complete Automotive offering to the customers of the localized sites/network pertaining to the role.
- Lead and maximize the performance of all the location’s operational functions: New Unit Car Sales, Pre-Owned Car Sales, Finance & Insurance, After Sales (Services, Spare Parts, Accessories).
- Direct the activities of all departmental staff; coaching them in establishing their departmental financial and non-financial objectives: Sales, profits, capital expenditures, manpower, Employee Engagement, Customer satisfaction, mystery shop, Retail standards; and continuously monitor and evaluate their progress toward achieving those objectives.
- Direct, motivate, and coach location employees to assure they consistently offer superior levels of service to the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- This position requires business maturity and excellent judgment the job holder should have a minimum of >10 years’ automotive industry experience with at least >5 years as a Branch Sales Manager or Service Manager.
- Experience in optimization of Automotive Services.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail.