1- Demand & Supply Planner
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible for measuring, optimizing and continuously improving forecast accuracy, planning inventory flows and phasing, inventory levels, minimizing errors, driving continuous improvement through processes, analysis, etc. Implement and use the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process to harmonize and drive global improvement with common targets to ACE.
- Forecast demand, inventory, and multi-channel sell through. Generate weekly, monthly and yearly supply plans that meet ACE & Homework’s financial objectives. Evaluate risks. Plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate
- Create baseline forecasts, maintaining data and forecast integrity in the forecasting tool(s) as well as other related platforms; communicate forecast to internal customers
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance & address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Use latest AI (Artificial Intelligence) / ML (Machine learning) techniques for forecasting & demand planning
- 4+ years of extensive planning and forecasting experience.
- 4+ Years working experience on OTB calculations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required (Master’s degree desired)