Christian Dior Couture
Department Manage Jobs In Dubai | Christian Dior Couture
The Department Manager plays a crucial role in maximizing the sales and profitability of the department. He/she works closely with the Boutique Managers/ Area Manager to enhance commercial performance, maintain excellent relations with key suppliers, and ensure the implementation of action plans following the Brand’s strategic direction.
The role of a Department Manager within Christian Dior is a critical position that ensures the house exceeds customer expectations and constantly maintains our world-class standards through leading and coaching a team. The Department manager will be fully accountable for owning and delivering all KPIs for their department, including sales and service, stock loss, and employee turnover and ensuring the Dior values are exemplified in all aspects of their role.
Apply Also: Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai | Parsons
- Retail experience required, preferably with at least 3 years of management, in a luxury product setting.
- Client-centric mindset and truly business oriented.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Charismatic and robust attention to detail.
- Passionate about building and managing a high-performing team.
- Solid understanding of analytics and ability to review metrics.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.