Genesis Executive Search
- Ability to supervise the accounting and financial process to maximise business profitability
- Support the CEO in providing financial analysis to the board and potential investors.
- Experience of supervising administrative, operational and financial systems.
- Leadership skills to recruiting and mentoring a highly qualified team of professionals.
- Strong people skills and experience in the development and management of small teams.
- Sales ability to encourage potential clients to subscribe to the service.
- Multi-cultural experience and the ability to work within different cultures and jurisdictions.
- Operational experience in starting new branches or companies.
The candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
- The ideal candidate could be a qualified CA, CPA, CIA, CFA, MBA (Finance) or any financial equivalent qualification.
- Experience in the security industry is desirable but not essential.