Deputy Manager – Metallurgy & Corrosion Jobs In Sharjah | Petrofac
Apply Also: Company Secretary Jobs In Dubai | Joseph Group
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Accountable for overall discipline related activities for the successful completion of project within allotted schedule, manpower and costs.
- Perform corrosion calculations, through the study of H&MB, PFD and process design basis.
- Prepare and issue material selection reports and drawings, corrosion management manuals and other technical documents
- Coordinate on technical issues with other Engineering Disciplines as required. Provide the necessary inputs/data to other disciplines as per the requirements and procedures.
- Participate in safety and design review meetings e.g. HAZOP, HAZID, 3D Model, along with Client and representatives of other engineering disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years related oil & gas/petrochemical experience preferable, with a background of working for EPC/consultancy organizations.
- Experience with Corrosion Software (e.g. ECE, Predict, etc)
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.