1- Design Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Designer will be part of product development projects that include ideation, iteration and testing. Projects are derived based on forces shaping how consumers earn, spend, and save. This role will also contribute to driving much of Visa’s global new product roadmap through applied exploration and development.
- Design usable, accessible and engaging digital experiences for the web and mobile
- Create working UI prototypes that communicate the next generation commerce experiences (InVision, Figma or other similar product knowledge is a plus).
- Own and make design decisions based on a thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design principles
- Be comfortable and able to flex between rapid prototyping and building pixel perfect outcomes. E.g. on one project, out rapid UI prototypes in record time for iteration with partners, in another project, take final outputs to the highest standards of UX and UI design.
- Support Innovation Center operations in areas such as reporting of engagements & client activity
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree, or at least 2 years of work experience with a Masters Degree (or other advanced degree)
- Experience in consumer payment, e-commerce is preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree, at least 6 years of work experience with a Masters Degree (or other advanced degree) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Design, Psychology, Sociology or related field
- An online portfolio that demonstrates outstanding product and ecosystem thinking