Developer Middleware Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | QNB Bank
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
- Utilize Mule ESB Anypoint Platform, including Exchange, Connectors, API Manager, Design Center and API Management to identify, analyze and create interfaces and integration flows.
- Support application development team through the life cycle of their application for Middleware related aspects.
- Managing internal projects and reporting to the management structure.
- Participate in the transfer of the system to the state of production and review the results and make the required modifications for the purpose of extradition to the beneficiaries or the technical divisions concerned
- University graduate in Computer Science
- Professional qualifications in software development
- Understanding of Banking products, services and processes
- Knowledge on Mulesoft Anypoint Platform/Studio and Mule 3.8 Version
- In-depth Middleware/Application knowledge
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.