Development Analyst Jobs in Dubai | Minor Hotels Careers
- Deal Negotiation. Assist in screening mark-up of legal agreements, support VP and Director in related negotiations required to successfully complete each proposed deal in line
with brand contract criteria and financial hurdles.
- Deal Presentation. Present recommended deals and all required supporting analyses for
- Asset Management. Assist with ongoing requests related to existing management contracts for financial projections and general coordination with internal functions.
- Functional Alignment. Ensure an effective alignment between Development and other
critical divisions including Operations, Sales, and Finance. Support the ongoing commercial
efforts of MHG which will require having the flexibility to work on multiple projects in parallel, and the confidence and common sense to facilitate and advance the business efforts of the company.
- Has a good appreciation of the business world and is up to date with hospitality industry developments. Understands how his/her professional function supports the overall needs of the business. Always maintains an Entrepreneurial outlook.
- Demonstrates financial acumen. Strong data collection and analysis abilities for the purpose of making focused business decisions.
- Quick and accurate when evaluating verbal and numerical information. Uses sound financial analysis to evaluate investment options. Can draw accurate business conclusions from disparate pieces of information.
- Demonstrates honesty, reliability, ethics & professionalism. Demonstrates consistency between words & behaviors.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.