- Analyzing business operations and strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Identifying cost reductions to increase sales revenue.
- Reporting findings and obtaining approval from senior management, when required.
- Adding value to product offerings to increase sales.
- Evaluating and improving sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
- Writing proposals and liaising with other departments to align strategies.
- Analyzing consumer behavior to meet product demand and preferences.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Implementing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
- Identifying and negotiating sales deals that promote sustained income.
- Bachelor’s degree in business development, marketing, or similar.
- Master of business administration degree (MBA) preferred.
- Previous experience as a business development analyst in a related industry.
- Proficiency in integrated business management and CRM software, including ProWorkflow and SalesForce.
- Advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.