1- Development Engineer, Propulsion
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Manages the aircrafts “Power Plants” technical assessment program on day-to-day basis to support the engineering maintenance (Line, Hangar, MCC, hubs).
- Supports the Head of Engineering in developing procedures, specifications, and EOS (Engineering Operational Standards) associated with the “Propulsion Reliability Program”.
- Manages the Engine Shop Visits to monitor the process flow and maintain the advantages and benefits of Air Arabia as per the contracts and maintenance polices as well to ensure smooth operations.
- Reviews the Service Bulletins and ADs, evaluates services and provides business cases for CAMO’S approval; drafts the EO’s (Engineering Orders) to verify the employees’ documents and communicates to Planning and Maintenance Teams.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering (Mechanical/Aeronautical) or equivalent; alternately a higher diploma or certificate in the relating field from a recognized university or engineering college combined with needed experience and exposure.
- Project Management, Cost Control, Compliance, Budgeting and Quality Assurance certificates and trainings are an added value and some may be treated as conditional for this role.
- 5+ years’ of collective experience in the Aviation industry; On the Job Training (OJT) or post university time spent at an Airline company as a Trainee or in a similar capacity shall be counted for as part of the experience; experience with Airbus 320 aircrafts is highly desirable.
- Experienced in aircrafts airworthiness programs requirements and regulations, such as CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization) requirements.