Hill International Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Development Manager Job at Hill International | Saudi Arabia
About Hill International
ill International, Inc. is an American construction consulting firm. Founded in 1976, the company’s corporate headquarters are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Hill provides program and project
A development manager is an essential role in many large businesses. They serve as the point of contact for the customer, upper management and customers. They work as project managers scheduling and delegating tasks required to successfully complete the company’s initiatives.
- A combination of a Project Manager and a development manager provides general support to the Programme Directors and NEOM Client staff. Between the two, there should ideally be a combination of design, strategy, real estate, financial modelling (Estate Master experience preferred).
- Prepare investment/development plans.
- Analyze data and estimate projected revenues.
- Analyze general economics and real estate market trends.
- Ability to identify strategic partnership opportunities.
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by studying the integration of new ventures with our client strategy.
- Handle internal client valuation of properties and lands within the portfolio.
- Familiarise himself with the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures within Hill International, and ensure continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Investment/Management or Equivalent Degree.
- Financial Oriented in Properties, Revenues and Assets life cycle.
- Ideally, have a combination of design, strategy, real estate, and financial modelling experience (Estate Master experience preferred).
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience with strong international experience.
- Membership to RICS, CIOB or equivalent is desirable.
- Strong background and understanding of FIDIC forms of Contract.
- Competent IT user.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.