1- Digital Accounts Manager (Arabic Repertoire)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
You will develop and run compelling value propositions working closely with the domestic music and marketing team to pitch songs and promotional campaigns. You will be tenacious in driving awareness of our music across our digital service providers as well as wider digital network, prior, during and after release to grow streams, market share, and partner relationships.
- Constantly champion our domestic artists and music to digital partners, through regular pitching of new releases and promotions
- Own release performance, negotiate and influence DSPs and wider teams to plan and run impactful campaigns to maximize streams and audience exposure for our artists. Understand each partner platform functionalities and creatively leverage them to increase market share
- Collaborate with the domestic music and marketing team and our artists to set innovative promotional and streaming plans.
- Track Arabic music performance and charts, pushing for increased inclusions, positions and retention while developing and strengthening partnerships with audio and video platforms
- Passionate about Arabic Music with an unrivalled knowledge of new and established music trends and talents
- Love of digital technology, you constantly consumer Arabic content across all formats and stay up to date with the latst tech innovations and trends
- You are ambitious for our artists and music, building close relationships with key external partners to make sure our artists and songs are widely seen and heard
- An excellent and energetic communicator and collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management