Motivate Media Group
Digital Editor, Emirates Women Jobs in Dubai | Motivate Careers
- Producing clean, error-free copy on a tight deadline is essential, as is solid experience in commissioning and sub-editing copy.
- The Digital Editor will be responsible for devising and implementing the brand’s online and social media strategy, as well as spearheading commercial projects.
- The successful candidate will also act as a brand guardian, responsible for setting and monitoring the quality and tone of all online content, as well as representing the title at events.
- The Digital Editor will work alongside print and Arabic language teams to best optimise content and digital concepts, as well as work seamlessly with the sale team to visualise and drive commercially viable growth.
- The Digital Editor will also be responsible for some budgetary planning, and making sure all content published on the site is legally sound.
|Digital Editor, Emirates Women||Dubai UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Administrative Officer (UAE National Only) Health Licensing||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Assistant Nurse- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Staff Nurse 2- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Staff Nurse (UAE National Only)- Al Jalila Children Specialty Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Consultant- Endocrinology- Dubai Diabetes Center||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Registrar (Dermatology) – HH*||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Phlebotomist- HH||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Physiotherapist 1 – Hatta Hospital||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Senior Registrar – Dubai Fertility Center||Dubai||View & Apply|