To develop and manage the brand and campaigns to increase the daily sales.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Research popularity of sites linking to page.
- Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
- Approve or delete comments on blogs or articles.
- Highlight and encourage positive comments.
- Strengthen relationships with power brokers.
- Manage, Design and deliver emails & lists.
- Integrate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Follow up on responses.
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation’s website.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals.
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications.
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities.
- Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 1-3 years in online marketing experience
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Excellent communication skills both Written and Spoken