Hyatt Careers is Looking to Hire Following Staff – Digital Marketing Manager Job at Hyatt Regency | Dubai
About Hyatt Hotels
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, commonly known as Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, is an American multinational hospitality company headquartered in the Riverside Plaza area of Chicago that manages and franchises luxury and business hotels, resorts, and vacation properties
A Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote a company or brand’s products. They manage various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to their audience.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the hotel and maximize the hotel’s positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
- Ideally with a university degree in Strategic Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- An MBA would be an asset. Minimum 2 years work experience as Digital Marketing Manager or Marketing Analyst.
- Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.