About The Role
In this opportunity as Digital Marketing Strategist, Paid Media, you will:
- Laser focus on optimizing business value (ROI) of traffic procured
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Paid Media Lead(s) to define and implement paid media strategies in accordance with brand goals and overall company business objectives.
- Define and Create all elements of Display, Search and other paid media campaigns
- Manage performance of paid media, including Display, Retargeting and Direct Buys from Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, etc.
- Analyze and interpret digital performance/analytics data on an ongoing basis; conversion measurement, identifies trends and actionable insights for continuous optimization. Pivots as needed
- Define and manage paid media tests – e.g. ad copy, dayparting, and landing pages
- Establish relevant KPIs for the various channels, campaigns and tests
- Manage assigned budget
- Craft monthly, quarterly, and annual digital marketing reports for internal stakeholders
- Create ad hoc/special request reports on an as needed basis for Product and Performance Team Leadership and Legal Segment Leadership teams.
- Partner with SEO, Social, Paid Search, Email, and Digital Marketing team members to coordinate efforts and leverage learnings from other channels.
You’re a fit for the role of Digital Marketing Strategist, Paid Media role if you have:
- Strong digital marketing lead generation and consumer engagement expertise, including substantial experience with search engine marketing, social media marketing, display advertising, retargeting/remarketing, and other paid channels
- Expert level knowledge of Google Ads
- Knowledge of analytics tools including hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and ability to create effective data visualizations and reports
- Data-centric approach to marketing
- Skilled in project management; Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Related Field
- 3+ Years Digital Marketing Experience
What’s in it For You?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently, as part of our COVID-19 response, our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines with the majority of our offices planning to remain remote until further notice. Upon return, we will embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: work form anywhere (in country); caregiver paid time off, bereavement leave; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.