The Digital Marketing Coordinator will maximize Co-Ordination between the Client and Team, Managing Ideations, and overall effectiveness of the brand, aligning the deliverables in meaningful ways and achieving the deadlines without fail.
- Provide ongoing support to the team by creating and assisting with media plans, online advertising campaigns, social media strategy, CRM management, short links, asset management, website updates & Coordination, and other ongoing initiatives.
- Drive social media and streaming engagement with best practices, introduce new digital tools, and platform optimizations.
- Create and implement strategic plans for video/static/PR content .
- Creative Content Writing
- Provide support for scheduling and posting of social media posts for the clients
- Maintain department and platform best practices.
- Compiling monthly reports for all marketing performed for the clients
- Assist in scheduling meetings and providing agendas along with other support as required for the team
- Actively co-ordinate & participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist with media and market research to find new media placement opportunities
- Collaborate, brainstorm on and propose new media placement ideas and recommendations for effective marketing
- Ensure files are up-to-date in the internal file system
- Half nerd, half creative having an ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Problem solver and can-do attitude
- Ability to thrive professionally and creatively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment by prioritising and managing projects.
- Must be marketing-minded and enjoy working in an innovative digital environment
- Self-starter who is proactive and task-oriented
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Basic knowledge in Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Adwords, HTML, WordPress, CSS, and Facebook Business Manager is a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing, PR, or marketing agency
- Prefer 3-year University degree in marketing, business, or equivalent work history