Majid Al Futtaim
1- Digital Merchandiser
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Digital Merchandiser will be responsible for creating an exceptional online experience with a strong commercial, technical and merchandising base, in line with brand guidelines and current trends, using creative flair, data analytics and merchandising expertise to drive online sales performance to optimum level. The role monitors and optimizes the online customer experience, overseeing and collaborating cross functionally to drive traffic, conversion rate and profitability of the site.
- Responsible for maintaining an optimal website navigation and CX flow such as categorization, filters, sorting, search engine, etc.
- Collaborate with multi functions to influence site priorities.
- Build Product merchandising opportunities for Marketing activities, including campaigns, collections/edits, and promotions.
- Ensure all site and App content are representative of the brand optimal assortment to achieve highest click through, conversion and revenue.
- Plan new Brand/collection launches with the Account Management team.
- Graduate degree in Business Management, Finance, Marketing or E-commerce.
- 3+ years in an online merchandising role
- Experience in Fashion or home business is an advantage