Powered by world’s leading event brands in specialist Healthcare, Energy and Real Estate markets, we are connecting our global audiences through audience solutions, content, online learning, virtual events and matchmaking. The role of Account Manager will support our ambition to develop state-of-the-art digital marketing services for our global customers that would leverage on Informa’s unique customer insights, global reach and year-round engagement.
We are looking for someone who is client focused and solution-driven, who is a self-starter and can hit the ground running with minimal direction. The bigger picture is painted but the role will be instrumental in working out the details of what exactly our marketing solutions are going to look like and how they are going to be packaged.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the digital and advertising landscape with expertise in selling marketing solutions, digital advertising, and content publishing. You will drive programmatic, remarketing and content sales revenue through both individual sales activity and utilization of Informa Markets leading event brands via partnerships with agencies, publishers, ad networks, as well as through own digital content and marketplace platforms. The ability to translate customer objectives into briefs and solutions will be key to establishing the framework and scope of future services, priorities and new business opportunities.
We are looking for a team player to bridge digital solutions and delivery, who is adept in identifying un-met customer needs and is able to priorities and deliver initiatives which lead to sustainable digital revenue models. The role will be instrumental in transformation of our digital business into new, customer-focused digital and data products and services.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media sales
- Research and seeking new leads, management of sales pipeline on CRM system.
- Achievement of sales revenue targets within timelines
- Number of effective calls and client meetings made per week
- Working towards client campaign satisfaction levels
- Timely & accurate reporting of sales results and activities
- Driving to seek new business leads and responding promptly and professionally to incoming enquiries
- Building and maintenance of strong client relationships
- Collaborate with stakeholders to maximise customer lifetime value and success
- Support development of digital product offering
- Proven sales record of selling data driven digital and content products
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of consultative digital sales process
- Persona based digital product selling
- Strong understanding of digital language
- Customer-centric mindset
- Problem solver, can-do attitude
- Understanding of social platforms
- Understanding of digital audience behaviours
- Can foster a positive work-place attitude and encourage a collaborative spirit
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Desire to be a part of a global organisation
- Experience using analytics programmes
- Experience in digital sales and working towards targets
- Experience in creating and selling customised digital solutions
- Knowledge of digital landscape
- Keeping up to date with recent media trends
- Knowledge of programmatic media, DSP & SSP platforms
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of commonly used business software
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.