Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1- Director of Human Resources
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
A Director of Human Resources for Conrad Dubai will manage Human Resources related activities including succession planning, talent management, recruitment, learning and development and training, performance management, compensation and benefits, and employee relations initiatives.
- Plan and forecast the short and long-term talent requirements for the hotel to support its business plans.
- Maintain a best practice recruitment approach, including the company’s vacancy management system, to attract the best applicants.
- Build a strong career and succession planning system to retain and develop talent.
- Implement training and development strategies to continuously improve performance and customer service.
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- Previous Human Resources management experience in luxury hotels in UAE is a must.
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role is a must.
- Solid knowledge of UAE labor law is a must.