Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Director of Rooms Jobs In Dubai | Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
The Director of Rooms will direct and support the Rooms related Heads of Department to achieve their People, Product and Profit objectives. The Director of Rooms will manage the day-to-day operational issues related to the Rooms Division which require managerial involvement to ensure communication from the top down and vice-versa for all matters related to Rooms. The Director of Rooms will provide the “vision” and leadership necessary to ensure that the Rooms Division is participating in a significant quantifiable way to the success of the hotel in terms of both Quality Service and Financial Contribution
- It is part of your role to understand and disseminate/communicate all corporate and hotel policies and standard operating procedures to the colleagues.
- MOHG Code of Conduct requires that all business activities and business decisions comply with the general law, and with all rules, regulations and other requirements.
- It is part of your strategy to fully understand and support in all aspects the Mandarin Oriental Downtown, Dubai Human Resources Strategic Policy.
- It is part of your role and your responsibility to fully support all learning and development activities.
Apply Also: Cabin Mechanic Jobs in Dubai | flydubai
- Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the various departments of the Rooms Division and a minimum of 2 years as a Director of Rooms within the high-end hotel luxury industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with a front of house presence to interface with guests and help resolve their problems and service concerns, including tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and ability to handle conflict situations.
- Has the functional and technical knowledge of Rooms and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.