FIVE Hotels and Resorts
Director of Security Jobs In Dubai | FIVE Hotels and Resorts
Apply Also: Head Hostess Jobs In Dubai | The Lana, Dubai
Are you ready to be part of our trailblazing FIVE Tribe thats setting the Gold Standard Security? FIVE Hotels and Resorts is seeking a bold and innovative individual whos passionate about creating unforgettable, next-level experiences for our guests and other FIVERs. Famed for its high-energy lifestyle, entertainment, and culinary offerings, FIVE is the epitome of daring glamour, and includes these famous luxury lifestyle destinations:
- Dubbed the hottest hotel in Dubai, the dare-to-be-different FIVE Palm Jumeirah is home to award-winning restaurants, bars, and Dubai’s #1 rooftop club.
- An uber-chic hotel capturing the excitement of new Dubai, FIVE Jumeirah Village is the worlds most-reviewed hotel on Booking.com. With 269 private pools and jacuzzies, the hotel promises an exclusive chic penthouse lifestyle.
- Switzerland’s ultimate entertainment hotspot, FIVE Zurich’s luxury lifestyle award-winning restaurants, rooftop club and buzzing pool are centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings.
- Opening in 2023, FIVE LUXE is a prime beach property in Jumeirah Beach Residence. Embodying the unique ‘Vibe at FIVE,’ it will offer ultra-luxe, eco-conscious residences for luxury aficionados.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Security Management, or a related industry.
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience leading a security department in a resort/ hotel.
- Possession of a valid Security Manager License through UAE authority SIRA is mandatory. Any additional training or certifications related to security will be considered a plus.
- Utmost Confidentiality and the ability to manage Confidential Information in a discreet manner, adhering to strict privacy and data protection protocols.
- Extensive knowledge of Security Protocols and Procedures, this includes a comprehensive understanding of industry best practises, threat assessment, risk management, emergency response, and incident reporting.
- A strong understanding of UAE Laws, and Health and Safety Regulations.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.