Black & Grey
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a well established facilities management company in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Our client is looking to hire a Supply Chain Director who be responsible planning, developing and implementing supply chain management strategies including inventory management, logistics and procurement and contracting.
– Define the performance metrics that meets the organization goals and ensure achieve key performance indicator targets set in agreement with management.
– Supervise and control the bidding process.
– Manage and direct Materials Procurement activities through managing the Procure to Pay Process (P2P).
– Review and transform existing practices and procedures to focus on strategic material transactions and to improve supplier relationships.
– Oversee the preparation and administration consultancy contracts.
– Oversee the development of criteria for the selection of prequalified Contractors & Vendors and the subsequent monitoring of their commercial performance & ability.
– Planning, control, and delivery of logistic goods and services.
– Manage and direct Warehousing activities of receipt, custody, storage, and issue of stores stock and direct materials.
– Ensure implementation of standard inventory management processes and deployment of inventory reduction strategies.
– Manage the preparation and recommend the sectional budget and monitor financial performance.
– Lead the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
– 10+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management.
– Operational experience in Facilities Management
– Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.