Loxley Partners have been mandated by a leading, global private bank to add significant strength to their United Arab Emirates coverage, specifically with the addition of experienced bankers with Abu Dhabi client base.Candidates will be experienced, top-tier private bankers, holding a strong book of primarily Abu Dhabi clients, whether based in Abu Dhabi, Dubai or Geneva. Whilst mapping the market with executive search, we would be interested in talking to any banker who feels that they are relevant.
- Identify and develop new HNW relationships using referrals acquired from intermediaries, and existing client leads.
- To build and maintain existing client relationships. Ownership of relationship process (from initiating to closing).
- Increase wallet share/AuM by undertaking a business development, sales or relationship management approach as appropriate.
- Committed to client service excellence, together with commercial and proactive approach to grow AuM.
- Balance investment growth, referral activities, client follow up, prospect building, administrative compliance, personal growth and development on a day-to-day and longer-term plan.
- Plan and manage resources (time, budget) to run an optimal business.
- Recommend investment products and services that are suitable for prospects/ clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile and preferences.
- Partner with IB in covering clients to discuss financial goals, risk tolerance, research/analyse market conditions, provide bank views of various investment types, recommend asset allocation and provide explanation on how they benefit/hinder investment objectives to clients.
- Document quality notes in a Call Report after prospect/client calls/meetings, summarizing discussions, additional actions required, including follow-up calls.
- Contributing to the development of business, new products and services, based on market knowledge/client feedback.
- Ensure awareness and knowledge of client KYC and Suitability at all times during the tenure of handling the relationship and before offering Investment advise.
- Review client portfolios periodically to ensure the portfolio performance is aligned with clients’ investment objective and risk profile.
- Awareness of local compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Timely follow up, completion of various Key Risk Indicators highlighted locally and by the Booking Centre – periodic KYC reviews, investment suitability mismatch, Hold mail, Document deficiencies, Call reports, Missing Voice Log, Passport expiry etc (as applicable to the respective businesses).
- Establish and maintain relationships with the management teams and informing management of any circumstances that require supervisory attention/review/approval as per compliance guidelines and policies.
- Attend trainings/meetings relevant to enhance market awareness, keep abreast of regulatory/compliance updates.
- Support end to end process in completing KYC information in line with the group standards.
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant financial industry experience
- Exceptional communication & negotiation skills both verbal and written
- Ability to develop networks and achieve results
- Self motivated with commitment and drive
- Client focused, with strong management skills
- Self-assured and energetic with sound judgment and confident manner
- Team player, established negotiation skills, who can deal effectively with conflicting priorities/resources
- Ability to make decisions, and cope well under pressure