dnata Careers Dubai | Hiring Line Maintenance Mechanic
- Provide engineering assistance overseeing Ground Equipment activities (Ground Power Unit, Air Conditioned Unit, Air Start Unit, axle jack, cherry picker, nitrogen trolley, brake cooling units efficiently and safely on a shift basis in order to meet the needs of the Emirates aircraft and other airlines operating through Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport.
- Assist the Aircraft Technician/ Engineers as and when required for specific tasks (including but not limited to arrival & departure headset communication, walk around inspection, refuelling, oil replenishing) upon request from airlines to ensure timely turnaround of the aircraft.
- Effectively use specialised equipment that may be required as part of checking, testing, replacement or servicing of an aircraft system or component as instructed and supervised by the aircraft engineer.
- Work independently across the wide geographical spread of the airport, liaising with all necessary parties (including but not limited to the captain, airline representative, aircraft engineer) in order to ensure that all the requests of the airline are provided on time and to ensure maximum customer satisfaction / maximisation of revenue.
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Must have completed an Apprenticeship with an airline or an approved aircraft maintenance organisation or received an equivalent training from Air Force/ Navy.