Doctor Jobs In Dubai | Emirates
At Emirates Group, our company’s medical team makes a huge impact on our ability to provide medical and clinical safety for our employees and their dependents. Through our company medical clinics, we provide world-class facilities and patient care across family medicine, ambulatory care, dental, psychology and more!
Apply Also: KG Teacher Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
– Document all medical care and advice given within the approved electronic medical record and in line with best practice governance standards for Medical Records
– Deliver quality assured, value driven care in line with local and international best practice standards and available resources. This includes but is not limited to prescribing, laboratory, radiology and external specialist referrals.
– Support the continued accreditation of Emirates Medical Services with the chosen external accreditation body through continued evidence of best practice and strong standards of governance and care delivery.
– Conduct medical assessments and monitor the health of employees as per Company policy, applying good practice principles to determine fitness for work. This includes but is not limited to, pre-employment and periodic / referral medical assessments.
– Facilitate access for patients to specialised medical treatment from an approved list of providers, including specialists and/or hospitals, to ensure continuity and optimal care is provided at all times.
– If GCAA licensed to conduct regulatory medical examinations in compliance with the UAE Civil Aviation regulations to maintain flight safety and optimum productivity of flight crew.
– Participate in specific medical education programmes as required, including to meet operational and service needs, and/or for developmental purposes.
– Maintain all licences required to meet the regulatory requirements of the DHA (and GCAA if required) to operate as a licenced Doctor and/or Aviation Medical Examiner
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.