Black Pearl Consult
About the job
Our client is a holding leading investment company in the UAE, seeking a Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for the projects.
Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Bachelor’s degree or Degree from a technical college.
- 5 years’ experience in contracting or consultancy companies.
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.