Document Controller Jobs in Dubai UAE 2023 | Nestlé Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
You will co-pilot the business development and decision making in the region, while providing business insights and valued financial expertise. In doing so, you will ensure high quality management reporting, enable financial transparency and facilitate optimal resource allocation.
- Participate in the Distributor strategy development process and ensure the commercial plan is executed in line with the strategy.
- Management of Regional Sales Reporting and Forecasting – Ensure accurate and timely monthly sales reporting, including providing analysis and insights into the results. Utilizing insights to develop sales forecast, in collaboration with SCM and local Distributor’s Finance functions, which accurately reflect the future performance of each Market.
- Ensure quality financial information is used by the business for decision making and that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood. Promote the usage of external and internal information for benchmarking.
- Monitor and controls the marketing spend making sure that the budget is not exceeded, and allocation is done according to latest plan.
- Advise on annual resource planning and variance tracking (at MEA and Selected Markets Level)
- Min BA/BS Degree in Business Administration / Finance
- Sustainable performance in Finance function with leadership exposure
- Internal Controls Management exposure
- Experience within a network organization with both internal and external providers
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
- Knowledge of product portfolio and brand profitability