1- Document Publication Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
To provide information and on-going support to all in-house functions on all the regulations, documentation, manuals, formats, software and systems related to the technical publications. Acts as a middleman between external regulatory bodies, vendors etc. on one hand and Engineering & Operations Department on the other to update, maintain, and communicate all publications essential to ensure compliance of Air Arabia fleet with the CAMO program and to support the Operations teams in their daily work.
- Ensure publication and control of all in house publications in coordination with peer/s responsible for Document Production.
- Track and arrange for all in house publications approvals.
- Updates and maintains all documents and coordinates with all sections to keep their applicable manuals current. This includes revisions from Aircraft, engines and component manufacturers to their documents through a subscription or other agreements.
- Administers the distribution of publications to external service providers (MROs, Line Stations, GHA, Cargo Handling Agencies & Security companies)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent; alternately a higher diploma or certificate in a relating field from a recognized institute combined with needed experience and exposure.
- A degree in Engineering will be treated as an advantage.
- Compliance, Document Control, Librarian and Quality Assurance trainings are an added value and may be treated as conditional for this role.
- Possesses appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements of the GCAA or a major civil aviation authority