Domestic Housekeeper Jobs In Dubai | LAMBDA GROUP
- Clean, maintain rooms in two apartments: in the DIFC region and in the Palm Jumeirah.
- Use and maintain all chemicals, supplies and equipment carefully.
- Vacuum and mop floors, clean/disinfect bathrooms to a high standard and change bedding as required.
- Empty garbage bins.
- Laundry wash and ironing
- 1800 – 2500 AED per month
Accurate, calm, reliable.
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Assisting guests when necessary.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.