1- Domestic Operations Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Developing the annual plans and associated budgets for Domestic Road Freight operations, monitoring performance against these and initiate corrective action where necessary to ensure smooth running of operations while keeping costs within budget.
- Designing, developing and executing the road transport distribution services for various clients and grow the revenue as described in the budget annually.
- Expanding to Northern Emirates, identifying new suppliers and creating transport hubs in each of the Emirates.
- Monitoring, recommending improvements, implementing and manage appropriate policies and procedures in trucking operations including Quality, Health, Safety, Environment (QHSE), Security, local and international regulations to ensure excellent timely services are provided to Internal and External customer.
- Financial revenue growth targets on a monthly basis.(As per Target)
- Ratio of Leased Vehicle Cost to Ad-hoc Vehicle hiring Cost
- Assets availability time (Vehicle and drivers) / Suppliers Performance Management.
- Claims paid due to negligence / inefficiency / misconduct of driver/staff are nill.