Al Thawiya Recruitment Services
Drilling Performance Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Al Thawiya Recruitment Services
Apply Also Sales Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Uniphore
- Monitoring / analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs), related to drilling operations, with appropriate software and analysis of the Lessons Learned System.
- Highlighting opportunities for cost efficiency and performance improvement, identifying challenges and proposing innovative technology solutions.
- Ensuring the Offshore/Onshore Teams are challenged to have meaningful conversations prior to a task.
- Training Drilling Engineers, Geologists and TLs in using the performance dashboard and viewing the various KPIs.
- Actively contributing to the Section performance review (SPR), Monthly Performance Review (MPR) and end of well report (EOWR) by providing performance KPIs for each operation.
- Establishing operations / reporting guidelines that will be converted into corporate procedures.
- Tracking NPT& identifying, calculating & reporting ILT (Invisible Loss Time)
- Performing QA/QC of daily reports (DDR) from rigs, confirming the usage of proper codes & subcodes (as per the Code of Practice) concerning the operations performed.
- Contribute & involve in setting up & updating Standard Operating Procedure.
- Adheres to Customer standards and policies.
- Responsible to Identify, Capture and Communicate in due time, any discrepancy or inconsistency in Low Frequency (EDM) and High Frequency data. Any event is communicated to the relevant Customer’s roles through the “Discrepancy Notification”.
- Is fully proficient in the use of performance tracking application / software.
- Responsible for generating all the performance related deliverables like “Daily Performance Report” (DPR), “Section Performance Report” (SPR), “Record Tracker”, “ILT/POT Recognition” etc. by adhering to the agreed frequency and time of delivery.
- Responsible to identify and escalate any performance related issues with either the process or application with RTOC Supervisor and Company representative accordingly.
For More Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.