Autolux Ltd Rapid City Transport
- We are looking for Drivers within the East Toronto Region and nearby surrounding areas to operate our wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- AutoLux Ltd. o/a Rapid City Transportation has been specializing in non-emergency medical transportation logistics services for over 20 years
- Supporting all of Ontario, offering professional and courteous door-to-door concierge style transportation for individuals requiring special care – before, during and after their transfers.
- We are looking for individuals to who are passionate about helping others and who want to join the RCT team.
- For more company information, visit our website at www.rapidcitytransport.com.
- Drivers are provided with a company paid smart phone and a company vehicle. Insurance, maintenance and gas during business use are covered. Vehicles are late model sedans, minivans and wheelchair accessible vans. Smart phones and vehicles stay in driver’s possession for the length of employment.
- On average Drivers earn $650.00 per week, which is inclusive of all travel and wait time (door-to-door).
- Typically work week is Monday to Friday, to a maximum of 14 hours/day. Could be up to 40 hours, to a maximum of 60 hours, as weekend trips are available on volunteering basis for additional hours. Driver must be comfortable driving during hours past dusk.
- Focus on providing safe, calm, and reliable transportation using a combination of customer service, communication, and defensive driving skills.
- Assist our passengers with all their needs including carrying luggage, assisting in and out of the vehicle, assisting with seat belts, and other items as required.
- Communicate in real time with our Dispatch Department and navigating within our company systems daily.
- Have ten (10) years of driving experience with a valid G Driver’s License and be able to provide a driver’s abstract in good standing.
- Able to provide a current police check with vulnerable sector upon joining.
- Good overall physical health and be able to provide a medical note to support such within first 3 months of employment. Able to lift 35 pounds and occasionally up to 55 pounds.
- Be able to comfortably wear a protective mask and work with sanitizing products.
- Be able to navigate an android smartphone, operate and follow a GPS system and have knowledge of own regional geographic area and GTA.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English language.
- Be customer service oriented and able to determine if a passenger has physical limitations and providing assistance accordingly.
- Have a private location to safely store the company provided vehicle.