- Pick up and drop office staffs.
- Check deposit and bank works .
- Purchasing of materials when require.
- Maintain the vehicles clean, tidy inside, and smell fresh.
- Keeps an accurate record of all the vehicle maintenance.
- Abides by the laws and regulations of the traffic code, as required by Road Authority and Police.
- Logs and informs the reporting Manager immediately if any damage or accident occurs.
- Previous experience as a Driver preferred
- Valid UAE Driver’s License for light and heavy vehicles
- Should have good knowledge of Abu Dhabi roads
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team