Dubai Airports Jobs Aug 2022 | Accountant – MIS Reporting Jobs
1- Accountant – MIS Reporting
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Procurement make us an agile one.
- Responsible for carrying out day to day financial/ managerial reporting activities accurately and on a timely basis.
- Accountable for preparing periodic performance and financial management reports in an accurate and timely manner, co-ordinating closely with the respective Finance personnel to ensure that all reports contain the most up-to-date information.
- Responsible in Extracting relevant information from various systems and obtain inputs from relevant stakeholders (e.g. projects-related reports, AP Ageing, etc.); ensure proper cross-checking of information prior to processing and release.
- Work closely with the Financial Planning and Forecasting team and with various internal units of Dubai Airports as well as external interactions with regulators, consultants and external auditors.
- Educated to a bachelor ‘s degree Business Administration/ Management with a specialization in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 3-6 years’ experience within the Finance field, with demonstrated experience in analyzing and reporting financial data.
- You will have knowledge of financial templates establishment/ revision, generation, and analysis, IFRS, and statutory laws and regulations/implications.