1- E – Commerce Distribution
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Oversee day-to-day needs of operations for assigned ancillary products. Serve as the primary internal point-of-contact for questions regarding these products.
- Develop and maintain the monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance reports for the various ancillary products and support the team with varied requirements around analytics.
- Ensure all ancillary product information is consistent, up to date, across all customer touchpoints.
- Conduct regular analysis of competitive offerings within the ancillary field across the wider travel industry.
- Minimum of a degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Strategy, General Management, or Travel/Hospital Management.
- Online/commercial sales within airline/travel industry: 5+ years.
- Knowledge of business and commercial processes relating to ancillary products and pricing.