– E-Commerce Executive
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As an E-Commerce Executive you are responsible to assist the Marketing & Communication Team in seeking online marketing opportunities and in managing the SEO of Rotana website while bringing revenue to the hotel.
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in developing and increasing traffic through direct and semi-direct online channels that will improve the overall revenue for the property and other key financial and customer matrix
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in evaluating the performance of our branded website and give suggestions for how to promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web, with the intention of increasing number of bookings and keeping the website up to date
- Monitor, implement and execute the active presence of the property on all Social Media tools to maximize the online exposure of the property
- Monitor and develop e-newsletters pertaining to the property and maintain all online channels to be accurate and brand compliant according to company standards.
- You should be an advertising, marketing or communication graduate with preferable experiences in a similar field.
- You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills, verbal and written in English and preferable in Arabic as well.
- The ideal candidate will be a young, outgoing, vibrant and innovative individual.
- Able to work independently and promote at all times the brand image and market status, as well as maintain accurate documentations and accounts records on all clients assigned, while possessing following additional competencies: