1- E-Commerce Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
You will oversee the development and utility of our income-generating sites, conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to the platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics.
- Develop and deliver annual online brand P&L budget and commercial / trading plan formulation
- Lead the implementation of new business strategies and new partner relationships to increase the reach of the brands online
- Analyze web metrics and make recommendations to improve website performance including new ways to drive website traffic and revenue opportunities.
- Execute product strategy based on strategic objectives, customer needs and Brand M&As.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a buyer in a retail environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong commercial awareness and creative skills.