The E-commerce Marketing Manager ensures higher engagement, higher average order value and higher conversion through research on effective techniques to market the company platforms through different channels.
- Create strategies to boost traffic and engagement to acquire sales leads.
- Analyzing site-traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Monitor sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Implement strategies to boost the sales through digital platforms.
- Manage developers, content writers and designers to implement pre-determined strategies
- Ensure security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Create periodic promotional offers to boost sales.
- Ensure that legal disclaimers are in place wherever required.
- Must have proven experience in analyzing data using different tools to monitor the effectiveness of implemented strategies using standardized metrics.
- Minimum one year experience in similar role.
- Demonstrable track record of developing and implementing strategies to boost online sales.
- Adept with techniques used in e-commerce.
- Exceptional consulting and research skills.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Passion to remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce.
- We do not give interview feedback for Idiosyncratic Rater Effect and it’s not feasible to fix such systematic errors behind it.
- Feedback is interviewer’s truth, not candidate’s.
- It’s a time consuming procedure to structure a legally apt constructive feedback and to deliver it.